Madan Mahal Fort
- Built by Gond ruler, Raja Madan Shah in the year 1116 AD
- Perched majestically atop a rocky hill
- Spectacular architecture and beautiful countryside
- Used to be a watch tower for attackers and defenders during the Gondwana rule
- Dominates the skyline and provides a wonderful panoramic views of the town
- A number of shrines and a serene pond within the fort
Note : Beware of the black-faced langur monkeys, who can be quite aggressive
- 7.6 km from Jabalpur Railway Station
Videography is chargeable.
- Landmark Restaurant, Madan Mahal
- Domino’s , Near Jyoti Cinema (5.2 km)
Customise with Holiday Plans!