- The name literally means 'the smoke cascade'
- Produces an amazing effect
- Power of the waterfall can be gauged by the roaring sounds of the falls, which can be heard from a far distance
- One of the major tourist destinations in Madhya Pradesh
- Cable car also present to take visitors to the other side of the gorge and back, gives a magnanimous view of this magnificent waterfalls.
- Buy various kinds of souvenirs, marble rocks and handicrafts on its way
- 1.5 km away from the Ghat area (Reach by a small and easy trek uphill)
- Rs. 60 per head for cable car (return)
- Gopala Restaurant, Dhunwadhar Road
- Option Lawns (Near Ravi Shankar Institute, 5.3 km)
Customise with Holiday Plans!