- Present a spectular image to human eyes
- Rocks rise to a height of 30m and spread across 25 kms
- Reflect sunlight and cast shadows on the pristine water of Narmada, creating a serene and spellbinding environment
- During night, these white marble rocks spotted with black and dark green volcanic seams are truly majestic, and produce a magical effect under the moon light
Bollywood Connection :
- Ashoka (Shahrukh Khan , Kareena Kapoor)
- Jis Desh Mein Ganga Behti Hai (Raj Kapoor, Padmini, Pran)
- 18.6 kms from Jabalpur Railway Station
NOTE : Taxis, Government buses and shared auto-rickshaws also available from Jabalpur
- 7a.m. to 7 p.m.
- On Full Moon nights it is open till midnight.
- Rs. 30 per head per side for boat
Note : Boat ride to Bhedaghat : From Panchvati Ghat to Bhedaghat, one can enjoy ride on a motorboat from the morning 7am to 7pm on a 22km path. The whole way is very picturesque.
- Option Lawns (Near Ravi Shankar Institute, 5.3 km)
- Gopala Restaurant, Dhunwadhar Road
Customise with Holiday Plans!