- Bargi Dam is one of the first completed dams out of the chain of 30 major dams to be constructed on Narmada River
- The height of the dam is 69 m and length 5.4 km.
- A number of birds are spotted in and around the Dam area.
- The main birds spotted are the Crane, Mayna, Pigeons, Parrots and local Sparrows / Black Sparrows
- Surrounding area is the calm that the water provides by introducing a soothing feeling in oneself.
- One can also enjoy river cruise ride on this dam.
Entry Fee :
River Cruise Fee for 45 minutes :
- Rs. 90 (Adult)
- Rs.45 (Child)
Hot Air Balloon :
- Rs.150 (per head)
Paddle Boating :
- Rs. 55 (per hour)