Best time to plan : September to March
- Located on the shores of river Narmada.
- An industrial city , emerging as a popular family destination.
- A paradise of aesthetic beauty largely due to the winding Narmada River.
- Splendid ghats, waterfalls.
- Mild glitter of historical and cultural structures.
- Multitude of options for sightseeing and various places of interest
- British architecture along with beautiful natural landscapes.
- Bandhavgarh National Park and Kanha National Park are also nearby.
- A 17th century fort situated near Narmada river and a temple located near Roopnath are must-visits.
How to reach here :
: Jabalpur City Main Bus Stand
: Jabalpur Junction Railway Station
: Jabalpur Airport (Dumna Airport, 25 km)
: NH-7 (Varanasi to Kanyakumari) , Jaipur(Via NH-12) - 854 km
- Jabalpur is a safe place for women.
Famous Shopping Malls :
- Treasure Island (Bhim Nagar)
- Omaxe Mall
- Samdariya Mall
- South Avenue Mall
Do's and Dont's:
- Use bottled water for drinking.
- Make sure you have a full day to visit Bhedaghat and Dhuandhar Falls.
- Clubbing Jabalpur with Kanha and/or Bandhavgarh National Parks is a good idea.
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon