Why to visit?
- Largest protected area in the Eastern Himalaya biodiversity hotspot.
- 3rd largest national park in India in terms of area, this is also a tiger reserve.
- Known for extensive Dipterocarp forests, comprising the northwestern parts of the ecoregion of Mizoram-Manipur-Kachin rain forests.
- Exclusive trek in Eastern Himalayas for life time memories.
- 400 kms from Itanagar
- 9 am – 6 pm [All days of the week]
- Indians : INR 10
- Foreign Nationalists : INR 50
- Still Camera : INR 75
- Video Camera : INR 750
- Local eateries available