Best time to plan : October to March
Why visit here?
- Land Of Dawn Lit Mountains
- Situated at foothills with salubrious climate, scenic vistas, naturally rich environment.
- Also called Mini- India as people from all over the country live here in harmony.
- Exotic hill station is home to tropical evergreen rain forests.
- Heavy influence of Tibetan architecture.
- View valleys and natural landscapes with snowfall during winters.
How to reach?
- : NH 52A[Itanagar-Assam],
- : Regular buses from Tezpur (Assam), Guwahati (Assam)
- : Harmuti Railway Station, Assam (32kms)
- : Lilabari Airport, Assam(71kms),
( Pawan Hans operates helicopter services from Guwahati to Itanagar).
Nearby places to visit:
- Majuli [56kms]
- Nagaland [166kms]
- Twang [181kms]
- Kamlang Wildlife Sanctuary
- Craft Centre And Emporium
- Craft Centre And Emporium (Artifacts like wall paintings, traditional costumes, items made of cane and bamboo etc.)
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon