- One of the most popular religious attractions for the followers of Jainism
- The hillock is synonymously known for its nearly 21 feet statue of Gomateshwar
- The statue is said to be an exact replica of the Bahubali statue of Shrawanbegola
- A set of Jain temples built on the top of Gommatesher Hill
- Temples are 24 in number for each of the 24 tirthankaras!!
- The hillock was donated to the Jain Samaj by the M.P government in the year 1981
- Near Indore Airport (10 mins drive)
- Everyday 6:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Celebration, RNT Marg, Chhoti Gwaltoli, South Tukoganj +91-7312514081-82
- Jain Mithai Bhandar, Khajrana Road +91-7312574458
Customise with Holiday Plans!