- Dig deep into the history of the Holkar Dynasty and the pre-medieval times!!
- Boasts of a wide range of Parmar sculptures from Hinglajgarh
- Medieval and pre-medieval Hindu and Jain sculptures
- Sculptures have been carved with intricate designs and generally date back from the reign of the Guptas to the Paramanas
- Two galleries in the Museum where stone tools, quartz sickles, ornaments and items of domestic use are on display in the first gallery
- Hindu mythological carvings in the other
Note : Guides are available for the convenience of the visitors.