- Wouldn’t you want to visit the Lord and see if your obstacles get away?
- Built by Shri Dadich in 1875, eight meters of height from crown to foot
- Has a magnificent religious significance
- Contains holy soil and water from the major pilgrim places in the country
- Visited by devotees from all over the world
- 4.3 km from Indore Junction
- Everyday 5:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Mclaren's Cafe, ED-173, Sector-B, Scheme no. 94, Ward no.48, Ring Road
- Ozara Foods, 14 Gulab Bagh, Rani Road, Dewas Naka, Vijay Nagar +91-731-4003110
Customise with Holiday Plans!