Bharat Mata Mandir
- A religious shrine, founded by Swami Satyamitranand Giri.
- Bharat Mata is the representation of india in the form of a mother goddess.
- The Goddess Of India or Mother India is generally illustrated as a woman dressed in a saffron-colored sari and holding the flag in one of her hands.
- Every single floor of this eight-storey building is devoted to representing a specific theme.
- 6.1 km from Haridwar Railway Junction
- Food Centre (0.8 km)
- Square Meal Restaurant (0.8 km)
Customise with Holiday Plans!