Man Mandir Palace
- The remains of the palace still showcases the beautiful carvings and designs
- Underground prison cells, built later by Mughals.
- Here Aurangzeb prisoned his brother Murad and poisoned him slowly to death by using opium
- Nearby Jauhar Kund is the place where various Rajput women committed mass suicide to avoid rapes by the forces of Iltutmish who was the king of Delhi in the 13th century AD.
- Surrounded by other monuments like Jehangir Mahal, Shah Jahan Mahal and the Gujari Mahal
Note : Find a local guide for various secrets about the place and show you various parts of the palace, which otherwise you won't be able to see
- At the North-east end of the Gwalior Fort
- Silver Saloon , Usha Kiran Palace, Jayendraganj
- Alfanzo , City Center
Customise with Holiday Plans!