- Home to some rare species of animals including a white tiger
- A good getaway for Families and Wildlife enthusiasts
- Part of a huge garden known as Phool Bagh which was built by Madhao Rao Scindia and inaugurated by Prince of Wales in 1922
- Phool Bagh campus also includes a gurudwara, a mosque, a theosophical lodge and a prayer hall.
- 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Closed on Fridays
- Children : Rs.5
- Adult : Rs.20
- Court , Usha Kiran Palace
- Silver Saloon , Usha Kiran Palace
Customise with Holiday Plans!