- Settled on a beautiful hillock
- Gives a panoramic view of the entire city below
- Once the centre of administration of the Tomars.
- Admired for its undelified architecture by tourists from all over the world
- Wall of the fort is also carved with Chinese designs showcasing the trade relations between India and China in that period
- Includes Man Mandir Palace, Gujari Mahal, Suraj Kund, Saas Bahu Mandir, Jehangir Mahal, Shah Jahan Mahal and various other architectures
- 3.8 kms from Gwalior Junction
- Indians :
Adults : Rs.75
Children : Rs.40
- Foreigners : Rs.250
- Old Chowpati
- Alfanzo , City Center
Customise with Holiday Plans!