Best time to plan : October to March
- Majestic palaces and monuments.
- Amazing charm which speaks volumes about its eminent past.
- Awe-inspiring architecture of mosques, rock temples and statues.
- Surrounded by beautiful hills.
- Gwalior fort gives a panoramic view of the entire city.
- Great Indian musician Tansen was born in Gwalior
How to reach here :
: Gwalior Bus Stand
: Gwalior railway station
: Rajmata Vijaya Raje Scindia Air Terminal
: Self Drive : Jhansi (352 km) , Indore (494 km)
- Gwalior is a safe place for women.
Do's and Dont's:
- Visit Shyam Vatika , recognized by the Guinness as World's largest indoor mural.
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon