- Was constructed in awe of Lord Ganesha, who succeeded in taking Atmalinga from Ravana .
- As per the legend of Lord Shiva's blessings, visitors are supposed to seek the blessings of Lord Ganesha before visiting the Mahabaleshwara temple.
- Features a 1.3 metre black stone idol of Lord Ganesh.
- Legend has it that one needs to first visit the Maha Ganapati temple before visiting the Mahabaleshwar temple.
- Near the Mahabaleshwara Temple
- 5 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Open All Days
- Om Shree Ganesh Restaurant
- Prema Cold Drinks
Customise with Holiday Plans!