Half Moon Beach
- A smaller, less popular and hence a less crowded beach.
- Considered to be one of the most beautiful beaches in Gokarna
- Offers stunning view of the sea against the clear blue skies
- Looks beautiful with its minimalistic setting, especially at night when the clear skies are shining with millions of stars.
- Perfect for adventure and camping
- Absolutely perfect for swimming
- Has only a couple of restaurants and limited facilities and no water sports.
- 5.7 km from the Bus Stand (separated by a cliff from Om Beach)
- The Dolphin View Restaurant
- Under The Tree Restaurant (2.6 km)
Customise with Holiday Plans!