- Dedicated to the Goddess Uma, a popular religious site in Gokarna.
- Offers precious moments of peace and quiet amidst mesmerising beauty.
- Covered in mystic legends and intriguing stories, takes one back into the past.
- The legends state that the Goddess was requested by Lord Vishnu reside in this temple after she was abandoned by Ravana.
- 1 km away from Gokarna Main Bus Stand
- 5 a.m. to Noon
- 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Open All Days
- Green Land Guest House
- Surya Café
Customise with Holiday Plans!