Best time to plan : All Round the Year
- Land of palm & coconut trees, blue seas and golden sands.
- Virgin beaches and breathtaking landscapes.
- A Hindu pilgrimage town.
- Slowly gathering popularity to the tune of beaches of Goa.
- Here Shiva is said to have emerged from the ear of a cow; Gokarna literally means cow’s ear.
- A newly found hub for beach lovers and hippies.
- Sanctity and salvation on one hand, respite and relaxation on the other.
- A wide range of options for adventure and water sports.
- Perfect for a joint venture between you and the sea.
How to reach here :
: Gokarna Main Bus Stand
: Ankola (20 km)
: Dabolim Airport, Goa (154 km)
: Self Drive : Bangalore (522 km)
Goa (143 km)
- Gokarna is a safe place for women.
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon