- Literally meaning milky water waterfalls because of the color of the falls here
- One of the highest waterfall in India and is a four-tiered waterfall
- A railway line has been built across it and the view from the train is mesmerizing
- If trekking is your cup of tea, there's nothing like Dudhsagar Waterfalls
- From the Castle Rock railway station (14 km) : Along the railway track(5-6 hours) .The route is also very picturesque. This route is open all year round. Trekkers should be careful of the trains passing by and full precaution should be made.
- From Collem railway station(11 km)
- Popular among families. For this route, one has to reach the Doodhsagar Taxi stand first by a 4 wheeler and then do a 1km hiking to reach the Dudhsagar Waterfalls. From Kuveshi village and passes through a dense jungle and should be carried out only by experienced trekkers. (not available during monsoons)