Best time to plan : Mid-November To Mid-February
- Exotic beaches, palm fringed coastlines, beautiful landscape
- Over 300-year old Portuguese architecture
- A number of unexplored beaches, obscure caves and other secrets spots waiting to be explored
- Place for crazy parties and vivacious night-life
- Promises to be something special for all types of travellers
- Peace and tranquillity
- City of churches - archaeologically marvelous churches
- Provides a rich mix of Indian culture with Portuguese effect
- Goa’s beaches showcase some of the most exhilarating water sports
- Amazing seafood and the friendly and vivacious locals
How to reach here :
: Panaji, Madgaon and Vasco Da Gama
:Madgaon and Thivim ( major rail head)
: Dabolim Airport (29 kilometres from Panjim)
: Mumbai(580 km) and Pune(437 km)
Women safety :
- Goa is safe for women
Do's and Don'ts :
- Head to Tropical Spice Plantation for the safari on the biggest mammal on land, the elephant
- Don't forget to carry beachwear, sunscreen, hat, a pair of flip-flops, and sunglasses.
- If you're planning a trip between June-September, don't forget to carry your rain gear.
- In case you’re planning to rent a motorbike or a scooter to get around, do not forget to carry your driving license along.
- At night, do not go the beach, especially alone.
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon