- Dates back to the 12th century.
- Durvasa Muni, who was easily angered, was invited to dinner by Krishna and his wife, Rukmini.
- Etiquette dictates that when a person is invited to dinner, the host should refrain from eating until the guest has been satisfied. However, while Durvasa was eating, Rukmini became thirsty.
- While Rukmini was drinking the water, Durvasa turned that way and saw her drinking without seeking his permission. This made him angry.
- He cursed her to live apart from Lord Krishna. That is the reason why Krishna's temple is in the city and hers is positioned outside the city.
- This temple has beautiful carvings, particularly on the pillars of the 'Sabha Mandapa'.
- 5 km from Dwarka Railway Station
- 5 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Customise with Holiday Plans!