Nageshwar Jyotirling Temple
- One of the 12 Jyotirlinga shrines mentioned in the Shiva Purana.
- Nageshwar is believed to be the first Jyotirlinga on the earth.
- The Shiva Purana says Nageshvara Jyotirlinga is in 'the Darukavana', which is an ancient name of a forest in India.
- Lord Krishna Himself used to worship it and perform Rudrabhishekam.
- A devotee by name Supriya, was attacked by a demon Daaruka, while in a boat and that the demon imprisoned him along with several others at his capital Daarukaavana, where he resided with his wife Daaruki.
- Shiva appeared in the form of a Jyotirlingam and vanquished the demon with the Paasupata Astram.
- 15.5 km from Dwarka Railway Station
- 6 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.