- Situated on the shore of the Arabian sea.
- In the year 1866, a square tower of stone, 18m in height, was built at the present site. An oil wick lamp was subsequently installed on the tower.
- On 29th November 1877, the then Governor of Bombay Sir Richard Temple visited Dwarka by sea route. He came to the Dwarka Lighthouse and found the light to be grossly insufficient.
- It is a landmark for sailors, offers a beautiful panoramic view and is a restful place to pilgrims.
- 2.8 km from Dwarka Railway Station
Customise with Holiday Plans!