- A small pond surrounded by sandal like yellow sand, known as Gopi Chandan.
- This Chandan is used by devotees of Lord Krishna to make tilak marks on their bodies.
- It is believed to be the place where gopis came to see Lord Krishna in Dwarka..
- It is believed that Lord Krishna killed a demon named Bhaumasura and freed 16,000 princesses from his palace at this site.
- This site got its name as Gopi Talav after the Gopi princesses, who fell in love with Lord Krishna and wanted to marry him.
- 20 km from Dwarka Railway Station
Customise with Holiday Plans!