- It has numerous temples that are devoted to Lord Krishna, Lord Rama, Lord Shiva, and Sudama, who was Lord Krishna’s best friend.
- It is said that these temples were constructed by the grandson of Lord Krishna nearly 2500 years ago.
- There is a place that has five wells which is believed to be constructed by Pandavas.
- One who takes bath at this river can purify himself from all the wrong deeds and worldly evils.
- The Samudra Narayan Temple is one large structure which houses the idol of Goddess Gomati. It is said that this idol was brought by sage Vasistha from heaven.
- 3 km from Dwarka Railway Station
Customise with Holiday Plans!