Best time to plan : July To March
- Dwar, meaning door in Sanskrit, is believed to be the gateway to heaven.
- One of the Sapta Puri seven most ancient religious cities in the country.
- The ancient kingdom of Krishna and is believed to have been the first capital of Gujarat.
- The ancient city in Indian epic literature Dv?rak? found in Mahabharata and Skanda Purana.
- One of the foremost Chardham four sacred Hindu pilgrimage sites.
How to reach here :
: Buses are available from Porbandar, Jamnagar, Rajkot
: Dwarka Railway Station
: Porbandar Airport (107 km) Jamnagar Airport (127 km)
: Self Drive
Places for shopping:
Various Plaza are available for shopping
Places to visit nearby:
- Porbandar (105 km)
- Jamnagar ( 131 km)
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon