Best time to plan : October to March
- Most popular seaside resort city of West Bengal.
- Also called Brighton of the East.
- Has a low gradient with a shallow sand beach.
- Scenic beauty is charming and luring.
- Beach is girdled with casuarinas plantations along the coast
- The sea is calm and shallow for about a mile from the beach
- An ideal beach destination for a fun-filled holiday
- Neither too crowded nor too commercial
- Known for its panoramic sunrise and sunset views
- Reputed to be a bird watcher’s paradise
Santragachhi railway station(172 km)
Kharagpur (108.6 km)
- Udaipur (2 km west)
- Talsari (8-10 kms)
- Mandarmani (29.5 kms)
- Junput (40km)
- Water sports(scuba diving , snorkeling, surfing)- Digha beach
- Nature walk
- Fishing in Junput
- Shops at beach
- Bat Tola Market
- Khanika Market
- Nehru Market
- Mohona Fish market
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon