- Set in the heart of the Indian Himalayas.
- Surrounded by dense Pine, long wooded slopes of Deodar, Pine, Oak and Rhododendron forests.
- Wild Iris, snow capped peaks and heart filling peace embraces you here.
- Picturesque 180 degree view of the snow clad Garhwal Himalayas.
- Packed with Rock Climbing, Abseiling, Jumaring, Trekking and Snow Walks.
15 km from Dhanaulti
Sunrise to Sunset (Prior Registration is required for the camp)
INR 2000* per person
INR 1500* per person (in groups of more than 15 persons)
* Subject to change every year.
Multi cuisine kitchen at Camp Thangadar
(No restaurants other than this)