- Dedicated to lord Shiva, situated by the forest side.
- The main Shivalinga at the temple is inside a natural cave.
- Water drops from the ceiling of the cave trickle down over the Shivalinga in a continuous downpour.
- Once resided by Dronacharya- the teacher of Pandavas and Kauravas in hindu holy epic Mahabharata written by Ved Vyas .
- The cave is named Drona Cave after his name.
- 7.4 km from Dehradun Railway Station
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Radha Swamy Restaurant (3.7 kms)
- Inderlok Restaurant (4 kms)
Customise with Holiday Plans!