Church Of Bom Jesus
- The church of Bom Jesus was a parish church in the early days of the Portuguese rule.
- The main feature of the church is its painted an gilt wooden altar reredos and pulpit.
- The richly carved main south door with the elevated facade, lofty ceiling, embellished with the statues of six saints are aesthetic and pleasing.
- Its construction was started in 1559, and its consecration took place in 1603.
- Its decorative and intricate design testifies to the matchless quality of Portuguese and Roman style of architecture.
- 1.7 km from Daman Bus Station
Customise with Holiday Plans!