Best time to plan : July to March
- Exotic beaches, palm fringed groves and golden sands are some of the endowments here.
- Surrounded by Gujarat , Maharashtra and Arabian Sea.
- Its history dates back to over 2000 years ago.
- It is divided into two parts by the Moti Ganga River into Moti Daman and Nani Daman.
How to reach here :
: Buses are available from Surat and Mumbai
: Vapi Railway Station (13 km)
: Daman Airport(Nani Daman)
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai (164 km from Daman)
: Self Drive : NH-8 from Mumbai and Baroda (Vadodara)
Places for shopping:
Places to visit nearby:
- Silvassa (35 km from Daman)
- Khanvel (45 km from Daman)
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon