- A great feast and the gathering for games and sports on the village green..
- The festival also signifies the day that men should prepare to guard their crop from wild boars and other animals.
- Celebrated at Talakaveri the birth place of river Kaveri.
- This festival is to mark the renewal of the river Kaveri.
- When the crops are ready for harvest ,every family come together and pray to the gods, thanking them for another plentiful year..
- Then the lady of the house takes a lamp and leads everyone to the fields and the first of the ripe paddy are cut.
- Late Novermber or Early December.
Iruppu Falls (Lakshmana Tirtha Falls)
Bhagamandala (Bhagandeswhara Kshetra)
Customise with Holiday Plans!