- Built in 1820 by Lingarajendra as a dedication to Lord Shiva.
- Depicts both Islamic and Gothic architecture.
- A copper plate at the entrance having the history of the temple inscribed on it.
- Water tank in this temple houses many fresh water fishes.
- Was constructed to appease the soul of a Brahmin, whom King killed for political reasons.
- The king brought a Shivalingam from the holy place of Kashi and installed it at the newly constructed temple.
- 1 km from Madikeri Bus Stand
- 6:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Open All Days
- Hotel Neel Sagar, Main market area, Madikeri
- Crown Bakery
Customise with Holiday Plans!