- Largest Tibetan Buddhism teaching centre of the Nyingma lineage in the world !!
- Home to the spectacular Golden Temple which is presided by an 18m tall gold plated statue of Buddha.
- Showcases beautiful Tibetan architecture.
- Enjoy some serene environment here and practice meditation in the monastery.
- The Tibetan New Year ceremony (Losar) lasts up to two weeks!!
- Traditional Lama dances, huge thangkas and solemn processions held within the premises of the monastery.
- Zangdopgalri Temple is also nearby.
- 35 kms from Madikeri Bus Stand
- 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Open All Days
- Quality Family Restaurant
- Mahalakshmi Family Restaurant
Customise with Holiday Plans!