- Was the hunting lodge of Kodagu king dating back to 18th century.
- Situated at the bottom of Coorg's highest peak Tadiyendamol.
- Was built to commemorate Virarajendra’s victory against Tipu Sultan in 1792.
- Was the last refuge of the last king of Coorg, before he was deposed by the British.
- Now a protected monument under the guidance of the Directorate of Archaeology and Museums of Karnataka.
- 45 kms away from Madikeri
- All Spices, Misty Woods Resort, Coorg
Customise with Holiday Plans!