- Houses an Anglican Church, a temple, a prison and a museum.
- A one-stop destination for an insight into Coorg's history.
- Initially built of mud, and later replaced to the present structure by Tipu Sultan.
- Life size stone elephants are seen at the entrance
- Sunsets viewed from the fort are simply magical.
- Holds remnants of the erstwhile British era, including a vintage clock tower.
- The Anglican Church has beautiful stained glass paintings.
- 1 km from Madikeri Bus Stand
- 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Closed on Mondays
- Hotel Neel Sagar, Main Market Area, Madikeri
- Coorg Cuisinette, Opposite Madikeri GPO
Customise with Holiday Plans!