Why to visit?
- A divine shrine in the coastal region of Western Ghats
- A center for education, social and religious activities
- Fascinating idol of Lord Krishna that is richly adorned with jewels
- Lord is worshipped only through a window with nine holes called the Navagraha Kitiki
- The window is exquisitely carved and silver - plated
- Centre of Daasa Sahitya, a form of literature originated in Udupi.
- 165km from the main town
- 5 am – 9:30 pm
- All days of the week
- FREE Entry
- ?Woodlands restaurant
- Mitra Samaj