Best time to plan : September to March
Why visit here?
- Historically known as the 'town of younger daughter'.
- Present at the foot of highest mountain range in Karnataka (Mullayanagiri)
- Contains the Baba Budan Hills.
- Site of a Coffee Research Station, the 1st in Asia.
- Coffee Land of India : Beautiful coffee and tea plantations
- A trekker’s delight and a wildlife enthusiast’s paradise.
- Numerous shrines sprinkled around the town.
- 7 rivers originate in this district.
How To Reach Here ?
- : Mangalore Airport (170 km), Bangalore Airport (250 km)
- : Kadur Railway station (40km), Hasan Railway station (62km)
- : Buses from Mangalore, Bangalore, Hubli
- : Good road trips from Koppa, Sringeri, Kadur, Barur etc.
- Kemmannagundi (58 kms)
- Belavadi (29 kms)
- Belur (26km)
- Bhadra (80 km)
- Kudermukh (109 km)
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon