Best time to plan : August to March
- Derives its name from the temple of "Chandi Mandir”.
- The deity 'Chandi', the Goddess of power and a fort of ‘garh' gave the city its name "Chandigarh”.
- Planned by the famous French architect Le Corbusier – One of the best planned cities of India.
- Located at the foothills of Shivaliks, one of the best experiments in urban planning and modern architecture .
- India’s first planned, rich prosperous, spic and span, green city.
- : NH22, NH21(Best road-trips of your life)
- : Chandigarh Railway Station
- : Chandigarh International Airport
- : Buses from Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi etc.
- Sector-17, City Center
- Sector-22 D market
- Shopping malls- Elante mall, City emporium
Places to visit nearby:
- Kasauli (70 km)
- Shimla (114 km)
- Solan (68 km)
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon