Best time to plan : October to March
- Land of Lonar - World’s 3rd Largest Crater Lake.
- Famous destination for pilgrimage & heritage attractions.
- Part of Chalukya and Rashtrakuta dynasty from 6th to 10th century.
- special mentioned in chronicles like Ain-i-Akbari and Skandhapurana.
- Situated between Tapi and Godavari basin.
How to reach here :
: Buese from Aurangabad and Indore
: Major railway station : Bhusawal Jn.(130 kms)
Minor railway station : Malkapur(50kms); Nandura(45kms) ; Shegaon(70kms)
: Aurangabad Airport (150 kms )
: NH3 from Mumbai ( NH 3 --> NH6 to MH SH 176 in Kund Bk --> MH SH 199 )
Nearby Places to Visit:
- Aurangabad (160 km : Nagpur-Aurangabad-Mumbai Highway; NH753A)
- Ajanta Caves ( 65 km : MH MSH 24 )
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon