The Tibetan Colony
- A Tibetan refugee settlement located at the west end Chowgan village
- Established in 1960s following the exile of the Dalai Lama and other Tibetans.
- Bir Tibetan Colony houses the following :
- Several Tibetan monasteries (representing the Nyingma, Kagyu, and Sakya traditions)
- A Tibetan handicraft center
- A Tibetan Children's Village school (Suja),
- A branch of the Tibetan Medical
- Astrological Institute (Men-Tsee-Khang)
- A medical clinic
- Deer Park Institute.
Customise with Holiday Plans!