Best time to plan : September to June
- Paragliding capital of India.
- Famous for Tibetan colony and Buddhist monasteries.
- Tibetan colony : One of the earliest Tibetan refugee settlements in India (1962).
- One of the best aero sport sites in the world.
- Tea gardens and an amphitheater of low hills :Ideal landing for para-gliders.
- Beautiful jeep-able routes in Kangra valley.
How to reach here :
: Buses from Delhi/Chandigarh/Mandi upto Baijnath + Take taxi from Baijnath.
: Pathankot Junction (150 km from Bir)
: Gaggal Airport (67 km from Bir)
: NH-1 up to Chandigarh --> NH-22 towards Mandi
Places to Visit Nearby :
- Palampur (35 km)
- Kangra (60 km)
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon