Best time to plan : October to March
- Major city of Chhattisgarh with considerable historical significance.
- 2nd largest city (after Raipur) with rich, varied and colorful culture
- Known for its aromatic Doobraj rice, handloom, woven colorful soft Kosa silk saris
: Swami Vivekanand Airport Raipur ,110 kms.
: Bilaspur railway station
: Buses from all major cities of Chhatisgarh
Places to visit near by:
- Raipur ( 114 km)
- Bhilai ( 137 km)
- Bhatapara ( 50 km)
- Kharaud (Lakshamaneshwar temple , Shabri temple)
- Belpan (Narrmada river flow under the earth here)
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon