Best time to plan : September to March
One of 3 desert triangle cities.
A vibrant, dust-swirling desert town with a fabulous forts and an energising outpost feel.
- Camel Safari : Avoid Jaisalmer Hustle
- Less dominated by tourism : Explore uncharted territories.
Formerly the capital of the princely state of Bikaner.
- Camel Festival : 2 day festival in January every year which includes camel races, camel dances , dance and singing performances etc.
- Shoppinng Alcoholics, Food Alcoholics and History Buffs : This is your place!
How to reach here :
: Buses from Delhi/Jaipur/Jodhpur available
: Lalgarh railway station and Bikaner Junction
: Jodhpur Airport
: Delhi(449km via NH 11) ; Chandigarh(232km via NH 64)
Nearby "Popular" Places to Visit:
- Jodhpur (240 kms) ; Pushkar (250 km) ; Ajmer (260 km)
- Jaipur (330 kms) ; Jaisalmer (320 kms)
Nearby "Offbeat" Places to Visit:
- Khimsar (150 km)
- Osian (180 km)
- Shekawati (220 km)
Places To Buy:
- Abhivyakti, entrance of Junagarh Fort
- Khadi Emporium , Mahatmi Gandhi Road
- Kote Gate, King Edwards Memorial Road
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon