- Built by Ali Adil Shah to celebrate his victory in the Battle of Talikota, but completed y Aurangzeb
- Spread over 10810 sq m.
- Displays fine architecture with twin minarets and beautiful arches and the dome
- 2,500 black-bordered arches on the floor, each for one occupant
- Tombs and minarets, chains, niches with books and vases, interspersed with bands and medallions bearing decorative inscriptions.
- Dome is spectacular but it’s the mihrab that takes one’s breath away
- 1.5 km from Bijapur City Bus Stand
- Prince Hotel Restaurant
- Sri Kanhaiya Sweets
Customise with Holiday Plans!