- A beautiful 16th century Islamic structure built by Adil Shah II.
- Home to the remains of the ruler Ibrahim Adil Shah II and his wife Taj Sultana
- Consists of his tomb and mosque within a square compound. Both structures stand facing each other with a fountain and a tank between them.
- Was designed by Malik Sandal with a mosque to the right and a tomb to the left.
- A rectangular prayer-chamber within the mosque, with a facade of five arches and a slender minaret at each corner
- Walls within are panelled and embellished with floral or arabesque traceries and inscriptions
- 2 km from Bijapur City Bus Stand
- Bangalore Restaurant, L B S, Gandhi Chowk, L B S Market, M G Road
- Hotel Ruchi Restaurant
Customise with Holiday Plans!