Best time to plan : October to March
- Sure to take one back in the bygone era
- Famous worldwide for having one of the largest dome in the world, Gol Gumbaz
- Diversity of mosques and mausoleums and creative waterworks
- Become aware of prosperity and bloodshed, of piety and learning, of intrigue and architectural greatness.
- Grand historical monuments having interesting tales to tell about that period
- Home to several world-famous attractions Ibrahim Rauza, Jumma Masjid and Malik-e-Maidan
- One of the most important heritage tourist destinations in South India
How to reach here :
: Bijapur City Bus Stand
: Vijayapura Railway Station
: Belgaum Airport (205 km)
: Self Drive : Kolhapur (158 km)
Belgaum (168 km)
Women Safety :
- Bijapur is safe for women.
Plan Your Tour Now!!
In case you don't want to fill up the above form ,please share your contact details and we'll get back to you soon