- A beautiful man-made lake built in the 11th century
- Constructed by Raja Bhoj to cure skin diseases which were otherwise incurable
- An attractive royal garden called Kamla Park in the vicinity
- Enjoy a boat ride in the lake!!
- Rich marine flora and fauna
- Favorite among water enthusiasts
- 11 km from Raja Bhoj Airport
- No Entry Fee
- Rs.60 per person Boating (Petrol Boats for 30 minutes)
- Rs.60 per person Boating (Motorboats for 10 mins)
- Rs.30 per person Boating (Paddle boats for 30 mins)
- Cafe Coffee Day (gives a great view of the lake)
Customise with Holiday Plans!