- Perfectly preserved remnants of Madhya Pradesh's glorious pre-historic era
- Contains objects used by the Paleolithic and Neolithic man
- Collection here, ranging from a model of Bhimbetka rock shelter to ancient wall paintings of the Stone Age
- Manuscripts and terracotta belonging to 2nd century B.C.
- A must-visit for all history and archeology enthusiasts
- 9 km from Raja Bhoj Airport
- Except Monday: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Indians : Rs.5 per person
- Foreigners : Rs.50 per person
- Linkway Restaurant – 1 km
- Le Delicacy , 242, Zone 1, MP Nagar – 1.2 km
Customise with Holiday Plans!